She is energetic and strong, a hard worker. She extends a helping hand to the poor and opens her arms to the needy. She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.
— Proverbs 31:17,20,25-26,30
Welcome to Oasis’s Ladies Ministry
We are a community of ordinary women, young, old, and in-between, who gather to study God’s word, serve our local community, mentor each other and sometimes just hang out together. You don’t have to be a member of Oasis to be involved. Just come as you are and bring a friend.
Weekly Bible Study:
We meet every Wednesday evening for Bible study. Subjects of study range from diving deeper into the previous Sunday’s sermon to structured bible studies that are pertinent to Christian women in today’s world.
- Starting September 5, 2018 we began a new Bible study, “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer
- When: Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
- Where: Oasis Church at the Wharf
- We are very excited about this fall’s bible study and have created a private web-page to enable everyone to maximize her experience. You will need a password to access the page. Complete the fields below to request the password
- Click on the icon below to enter our private Armor of God Bible Study page.
We gather gather once a month at a local restaurant for food, fun and friendship. It’s a great time to just hang out and get to know each other a little better. Anyone can come, and bring a friend too.
- When: The 3rd Monday of every month
- Where: A local restaurant TBD
Take Me Away Retreat
Camp Baldwin, March 2-3, 2018