to Oasis Church at The Wharf
All are welcome to discover who we are and join us in our goal to glorify God as we serve our community.
The Way of a Disciple – Duplication
As disciples of Jesus Christ we have been commanded to go and make disciples. If the thought of sharing your faith makes your heart pound and your palms sweat, this lesson is for you. This Sunday we will learn how witnessing can be a fun, exciting, and natural way of life.
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. NKJV
Resolving to Read the Bible in 2018
2 YEAR PLAN
Starting January 1, 2018 we began reading through the Bible over the next two years together. We have adopted a reading plan on the Bible App we will use to read Genesis through 2 Chronicles, the New Testament and Psalms in 2018, and Ezra through Malachi, the New Testament and Psalms in 2019.
By joining you can stay on track and have optional daily discussions with other members of the group. It’s not too late, just join and pick up where we are now.
- Bible Studies – Click HERE for more information
- Join our e-mail list HERE for the latest news at Oasis Church.
- Join our 2-Year Bible reading plan HERE.
- Young Adults Fun and Gellowship:This Tuesday the Oasis Young Adults group will be hanging out at The Britt’s house at 6:00pm for games & fellowship. Bring some fun games & finger foods if you’d like! Sandwich stuff will be provided! Call Hunter Britt for the address & info @ (205)563-1430
- Ladies’ Night Out: Monday, February 19 at 6:00 pm at STKburger at The Wharf. Join us for fun, food and friendship. Bring a friend.
- Fellowship and Prayer: Wednesday, February 28 at 6:00 pm. In lieu of Bible Study, bring finger foods and come for a great time of fellowship and prayer.
- “Take Me Away” Ladies’ Retreat: March 2 – 3 at Camp Baldwin in Elberta. Click HERE for details.
- See our Calendar of Events for the latest in what’s happening at Oasis Church.