to Oasis Church @ The Wharf
All are welcome to discover who we are and join us in our goal to glorify God as we serve the Orange Beach and Gulf Shores communities.
He turns a desert into pools of water, a parched land into springs of water.
— Psalms 107:35 (ESV)
The Book of Ephesians
Join us this Sunday, September 15, as we begin a new study of the book of Ephesians. We will walk verse by verse through this letter learning about the incredible and immeasurable blessings of God we have received and are available to us because of our relationship with God in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 1:3 NKJV
3 All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ. NLT
Current Bible Study
Starting August 14 we began a new Bible Study for all ages Wednesdays at 6:30 PM! Join us for this 10 week study of Joshua. It is for adults and youth. Children will have their own material but will also study Joshua.
If you haven’t been able to come on Wednesday for a while or have never tried it, this is a great time to start or start again. We will all come together at 6:30 pm for introduction and prayer then go to small groups. Our small groups for this study will be for children, youth, young adults, men, and women. Contact Pastor Barry for a copy of the study guide. It’s not to late to participate. Pray for a great study together!
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN – YEAR 2 (2019)
We are in year 2 of our Read the Bible in 2 Years Program. We have adopted a reading plan on the Bible App. This year it takes us from Ezra through Malachi in the Old Testament, plus the entire New Testament and Psalms.
By joining you can stay on track and have optional daily discussions with other members of the group. It’s not too late, just join and pick up where we are now.
- Bible Studies for all ages – Wednesdays at 6:30. We are currently studying the Book of Joshua.
- See our Calendar of Events for the latest in what’s happening at Oasis Church.
- Men’s Night Out – Thursday, September 12, 6:00pm. We’ll be hanging out at Picnic Beach in Gulf Shores this month. Come join us and bring a friend.
- Ladies Night Out – Monday, September 16, 6:00pm. This month the ladies will meet at Picnic Beach in Gulf Shores. Come join the fun. All are welcome, and bring a friend too.
- Join our 2-Year Bible reading plan. We are drawing to the end of our 2018 Bible Reading Plan. Year 2 begins January 1, 2019. If you wish to Join our group click HERE.
- Join our e-mail list HERE for the latest news at Oasis Church.